Do you know how to choose your Diamonds?
When it comes to choosing diamonds for your bespoke custom-made engagement rings it can be overwhelming as there are so many different options with diamonds from the colour of the diamond, to the shape of the diamond, to the price of the diamond.
What marvels customers most is the complexity in price as it is not as straight forward as a small diamond costing less and a large diamond costing more. There are multiple factors at play. Below we have broken it down to simplify the process.
First the 4 C’s
• Cut – has the most influence on the diamonds sparkle
• Colour – the less colour the higher grade (for clear diamonds)
• Clarity – often the least important as many of the imperfections are microscopic
• Carat Weight – determines the diamonds actual weight, not the dimensions of the diamond
Other important factors
• Shape – each shape has different attributes that affect the price and quality grade.
• Certification – diamond grading report, most widely known in South Africa is GIA and EGL
• We only source and supply conflict-free diamonds that have been ethically sourced.
Contact us today to source your perfect Diamond and make your Diamond Jewellery.